- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 500g beef rump steak
- 1/2 small spring onion, thinly sliced ONLY the green part for FODMAP
- 2 roma tomatoes, deseeded, sliced
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 small red chilli, deseeded, thinly sliced
- 80g mixed lettuce leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime, coriander and chilli dressing
- 4 gluten free tortillas or corn tortillas
Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add beef. Cook for 3 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil. Set aside for 5 minutes. Thinly slice.
Place onion, tomato, cucumber, coriander, mint, chilli, lettuce and dressing in a bowl. Toss to combine. Place salad mixture along centre of each bread sheet. Top with beef. Roll up firmly to enclose filling. Cut in half. Serve.