- 1 bunch spinach, trimmed, shredded
- 100g shaved ham, chopped up
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut cream (as a substitute for whole cream)
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp garlic infused olive oil
- 250g tomatoes, diced quite large
Preheat oven to 190C/170C fan-forced. Grease a 6cm-deep, 19cm square cake pan. Line base and sides with baking paper, allowing a 2cm overhang on 2 sides.
Arrange half the spinach in prepared pan. Top with half the ham. Repeat with remaining spinach and ham.
Whisk eggs, cream, cheese and garlic together in a jug. Season with salt and pepper. Pour over spinach mixture. Top with tomato halves, cut-side up.
Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until golden and set. Serve.